Holly Humble

My friends call me Holly, or Holly Humble, or any variation of the 2. I've lived in Texas and South Carolina. I love good music, good conversation and above all, my good (understatement of the century) glorious Jesus! I'm honestly really new to this writing thing and I know nothing about blogs...so fasten your seat belts and come with me as I journey through life and the "blogging" experience.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

So I still have this? what?

Honestly I didn't think that or actually forgot that I had a blog! So what a surprise to go to this website and see that it's still here...or ever was here!

Interestingly enough I actually was coming to this website to recreate a blog because well I've got something to write about...oddly enough.

So yesterday, I had an insurance saleswoman job and now I don't anymore. It would have seemed that I was in a prison without windows. There were no windows.

Now I'm sitting in Panera Bread watching/listening to a "businessman" yell/talk so loudly that everyone can hear at one of his employees...in the restaurant.

When I got to Panera, mark day one of being out of the money-driven business world, there's a business meeting in the back, in my range of vision. Hmmm...

Yep, don't miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home